Why Bond Management?
What Specific Bond Management Services Do We Offer?
Some of Our Bond Management Projects and Clients:
- Various McDonald’s locations in Maryland and Virginia
- Forest City: Twelve12 Apartments
- Insight Property Group: The Apollo
- Prologis Gateway
- Settle Land: Chestnut Street
- Brasfield & Gorrie: Haymarket Medical Center
- Brookfield Office Properties: Reston Crescent
- Mill Creek Residential: Landmark Gateway Phases I & II
- Wawa: Sterling, VA
- Equity Residential: The Veridian
- Progressive Insurance: Springfield, VA
- Brookfield Homes: Numerous subdivisions in Northern Virginia
- Calvert Homes: Numerous subdivisions in Northern Virginia
Meet Our Director of Bond Management
Mark Wells is our Director of Bond Management. He has over 20 years of Bond Release and Land Development experience in the DC Metro Region. He has worked on bond release projects with numerous jurisdictions and entities in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, including but not limited to Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, VDOT, DC Water, DDOT and Montgomery County. Mark’s knowledge of both the civil construction punch list details that come with the bond release process along with his knowledge of the bond release paperwork process is a valuable skill set that has greatly benefited our clients.
Twelve Most Common Reasons Projects Go Over-Budget
It is a pain when projects go over budget. Some common reasons are inaccurate budget estimates, scope creep & more. Learn why projects go over & prevent it!
Camden Taps DFM to Expedite Bond Release
We’re proud to announce DFM Development Services, LLC will be working with Camden Property Trust on their Camden Dulles Station project. Our bond management team will work with Camden and
Monroe Street Market Enters Bond Release Phase
Monroe Street Market in Brookland may look complete, but the project is far from finished. Pritzker Realty Group, the developer spearheading the final phase of the Northeast D.C. development, has
DFM Development Services, LLC
Address: 400 N Washington St, 3rd Floor, Falls Church, VA 22046
Phone: (703) 942-8700
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for job inquires
Contact email@example.com for proposals
For general inquiries, please fill out the form.