Dry Utility Coordination
What Is Dry Utility Coordination?
Which Utility Companies Do We Work With?
Which Types of Dry Utility Services Do We Offer?
Some of Our Dry Utility Projects and Clients:
- Wawa: Georgetown
- P&P Development: Westover II
- Capitol Seniors: Arbor Terrace of Fairfax
- Monarch Building & Development Corp: Linden Flats
- Monument Realty, LLC: One M Capitol Riverfront
- Edens: Cabin John Shopping Center
- TM Associates: Buzzard Point Apartments
Meet Our Director of Dry Utility Coordination
Andrew King is our Director of Dry Utility Coordination. Andrew has been instrumental in helping our Dry Utility Coordination Division grow by developing and implementing several new service offerings, including Subsurface Utility Designating, Utility Surveying, Test Pitting Plan Creation, and Field Stakeout for Test Pitting.
Before coming on board in 2020, Andrew honed his technical knowledge by leading projects for DC Dry Utility Provider, Washington Gas. Andrew has extensive experience developing designs for the relocation of existing natural gas pipelines and facilities.