Why Bond Release?
What Specific Bond Release Services Do We Offer?
Some of Our Bond Release Projects and Clients:
- Various McDonald’s locations in Maryland and Virginia
- Forest City: Twelve12 Apartments
- Insight Property Group: The Apollo
- Prologis Gateway
- Settle Land: Chestnut Street
- Brasfield & Gorrie: Haymarket Medical Center
- Brookfield Office Properties: Reston Crescent
- Mill Creek Residential: Landmark Gateway Phases I & II
- Wawa: Sterling, VA
- Equity Residential: The Veridian
- Progressive Insurance: Springfield, VA
- Brookfield Homes: Numerous subdivisions in Northern Virginia
- Calvert Homes: Numerous subdivisions in Northern Virginia
Meet Our Director of Bond Release
Mark Wells is our Director of Bond Release. He has over 20 years of Bond Release and Land Development experience in the DC Metro Region. He has worked on bond release projects with numerous jurisdictions and entities in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, including but not limited to Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, VDOT, DC Water, DDOT and Montgomery County. Mark’s knowledge of both the civil construction punch list details that come with the bond release process along with his knowledge of the bond release paperwork process is a valuable skill set that has greatly benefited our clients.
Easements are a legal right that the easement holders possess to use a specific property or portion of a property for a limited purpose. The easement holder does not own
Navigating the intricacies of bond release in real estate development is always tricky. But it is even more complex in the D.C. metro area, where regulatory hurdles can be significant.