Why Is It Important to Work With an Environmental Compliance Consultant?
What Kind of Best Management Practices (BMP) and SWPPP Services Do We Offer?
- Stormwater Compliance
- SWPPP Preparation & SWPPP Inspections
- Erosion & Sediment Control Inspections
- Stormwater Facility Construction Inspections
- Stormwater Facility As-Built Certifications
- Stormwater Permits Closeout/Notice of Terminations
- Post Construction SW Facility Inspections and Maintenance
- Wastewater Compliance
- Wastewater Monitoring/Sampling/Reporting
- Regulatory Analysis and Related Support
- Wetlands Identification and Delineation
- Water Quality Assessments
- Environmental Site Assessments (Phase 1 & 2)
Some of our Current Clients:
- Scott Long Construction
- Northpoint Builders
- BNC Enterprises
- Denison Landscaping & Nursery
- Midwest Mole
- Madison Marquette
- Evergreene Homes
- AvalonBay Communities
- Tradition Homes
- Whitestone Custom Homes
Meet Our Director of Environmental Compliance
Jim Collins is an environmental scientist with more than 30 years of broad-based technical and program/project management experience in both industry and government sectors. He has worked on a variety of projects addressing important aspects of several environmental statutes and regulations throughout much of his career, with a focus on surface water quality issues, and environmental assessment, analysis, and compliance. Jim joined DFM in 2013 and continues to impress our clients with his environmental compliance knowledge and efficiency.
Understanding the Differences: As-Built Drawings, Shop Drawings, and Construction Drawings
Here are three types of design drawings used: As-built drawings, Shop drawings, & Construction drawings. Discover the differences to understand them better!
Twelve Most Common Reasons Projects Go Over-Budget
It is a pain when projects go over budget. Some common reasons are inaccurate budget estimates, scope creep & more. Learn why projects go over & prevent it!
Importance of Wetlands Identification and Delineation
Wetlands identification and delineation are important in protecting water bodies, helping with project initiation, & much more. Read our blog to learn more!
DFM Development Services, LLC
Address: 400 N Washington St, 3rd Floor, Falls Church, VA 22046
Phone: (703) 942-8700
Contact email@example.com for job inquires
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for proposals
For general inquiries, please fill out the form.