We are a small but established consulting firm based out of Falls Church, VA, that serves the real estate development industry. We provide a variety of Development Support Services (red tape-related items) to local and national real estate developers, corporations, and other real estate owners on projects throughout the Metro DC area. We are a boutique firm with an excellent client list. Due to recent growth, we have a few open positions available:
- Work with local governments/jurisdictions and clients to submit and track construction drawings and permit applications packages
- Understand project scope and permit requirements
- Review plans and supporting documents prior to submission for completeness and verify they meet minimum standards.
- Create draft proposals using established templates via Salesforce
- Send out proposals to clients from Salesforce
- File contracts and client/project paperwork
- Add projects and project tasks to time tracking software and contract matrix
- Manage Recruiting process for 3+ businesses for a variety of white-collar positions
- Work with owner to discuss details regarding team needs, open positions, and create job descriptions
- Create/Manage vendor accounts with recruiting oriented vendors
- Post open positions in a variety of locations and track/analyze the effectiveness of each location
If you would like to apply please email your resume to email@example.com.
Stay up to date on job openings by visiting the careers section of our website.
About DFM Development Services, LLC.
DFM Development Services, LLC provides development support services to real estate developers, contractors, home builders, property managers, and owners in the Washington, D.C. metro region. With strong connections to jurisdictional authorities throughout DC, Virginia, and Maryland, our experienced team can help you cut through the red tape of real estate development. Our core services include Bond Management, Permit Expediting, Environmental Compliance, Dry Utility Coordination, and Traffic Control Services.
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-942-8700 to discuss your next project.